Not a Mindful Chef customer?
Try healthy and delicious recipe boxes.
Crafted by us. Cooked by you.
- 16 new healthy recipes each week
- 100% dairy and gluten-free
- The UK's highest rated recipe box
An elegant dish with hot smoked salmon layered over courgette ribbons, sugar snap peas, baby potatoes and cherry tomatoes. Finished with with a creamy but dairy-free yoghurt and dill dressing.
472 calories • 29g carbs • 26g fat • 32g protein
1. Boil a kettle. Cut the baby white potatoes into quarters. Place the potatoes into a saucepan, cover with boiling water and add a pinch of sea salt. Simmer for 15 mins until the potatoes have softened, then drain.
2. Meanwhile, remove the ends of the courgette. Using a peeler, make long thin ribbons from the courgette. Place in a bowl with a pinch of sea salt and mix well (to soften the courgette).
3. Cut the heritage cherry tomatoes in half. Slice the sugar snap peas in half lengthways. Finely chop the dill.
4. Remove the courgette from the bowl and gently squeeze out any liquid.
5. In a bowl, mix together the coconut yoghurt, 1 tbsp olive oil, the juice from half of the lemon and the dill. Then add the potatoes, sugar snap peas and the courgette ribbons. Season with sea salt and black pepper to taste and combine well.
6. Arrange the mixed salad leaves on two plates. Top with the potato salad and flake the salmon into small pieces over the top (it's ready to eat salmon). Arrange the heritage cherry tomatoes around the plate. Sprinkle over the capers and squeeze over the remaining lemon juice.
Recipe for two people, halve the ingredients for one person