Not a Mindful Chef customer?
Try healthy and delicious recipe boxes.
Crafted by us. Cooked by you.
- 16 new healthy recipes each week
- 100% dairy and gluten-free
- The UK's highest rated recipe box
Olives, tomatoes, lemon and parsley are classic Mediterranean ingredients. They're in this zesty stew, counterbalanced by the sweet succulent flavour of sustainably sourced fresh ling, roasted butternut squash and cannellini beans.
511 calories • 49g carbs • 14g fat • 46g protein
1. Preheat the oven to 200C / gas mark 6 and boil a kettle. Peel and chop the squash into small 1cm cubes. Place on a baking tray and drizzle with 1/2 tbsp oil and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt and black pepper. Place in the oven for 20 mins until turning golden, turning halfway through.
2. Cut the red pepper into bite-sized pieces and finely chop or crush the garlic. Roughly chop the parsley.
3. Drain and rinse the cannellini beans. Cut each ling fillet into 4 pieces and season with sea salt.
4. Heat a large pan with 1 tbsp oil on a medium heat and add the garlic for 1 minute. Then add the passata, 100ml boiling water, the harissa paste, olives, cannellini beans and red pepper and simmer for 5 mins. Season with sea salt and black pepper.
5. Place the ling pieces on top of the bean stew and cover with a lid. Simmer on a low-medium heat for 7-10 mins until the fish is cooked through. Then stir through the roasted squash.
6. Spoon the Mediterranean ling stew into two warm bowls, squeeze over the juice from the half lemon and scatter over the chopped parsley.
Recipe for two people, halve the ingredients for one person