Not a Mindful Chef customer?
Try healthy and delicious recipe boxes.
Crafted by us. Cooked by you.
- 16 new healthy recipes each week
- 100% dairy and gluten-free
- The UK's highest rated recipe box
Belazu’s zesty red pepper tapenade brings wow-factor, coating creamy butter beans – a protein source – delicate baby potatoes and sweet Romano pepper. We plate the combo on rocket and drizzle over herby mint and parsley dressing.
840 calories • 116g carbs • 28g fat • 32g protein
1. Preheat the oven to 200C / fan 180C / gas mark 6 and boil a kettle.
2. Cut the baby white potatoes in half and place in a saucepan, then cover with boiling water and add a pinch of sea salt. Simmer for 15 mins until softened, then drain.
3. Thinly slice the courgettes and cut the Romano red pepper into bite-sized pieces. Place in a large ovenproof dish, sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt and black pepper and drizzle with 1/2 tbsp oil. Cook in the oven for 10 mins.
4. Meanwhile, finely chop the garlic and roughly dice the shallot. Slice the heritage cherry tomatoes and sundried tomatoes in half. Drain and rinse the butter beans.
5. Place the cooked potatoes, garlic, shallot, heritage tomatoes, sundried tomatoes and butter beans in the ovenproof dish with the courgette and red pepper. Toss with 1 tbsp oil and the red pepper tapenade. Season with sea salt and black pepper and cook for a further 10-15 mins until all the veggies have softened.
6. Meanwhile, make the herby dressing; finely chop the mint leaves and parsley leaves and mix with the balsamic vinegar (to taste) and 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
7. Divide the rocket onto two warm plates and top with the butter bean bake and roasted veggies. Drizzle over the herby dressing.
Recipe for two people, halve the ingredients for one person